The Tonga Chamber of Commerce & Industry Inc. would like to invite suitable candidates for the position of a Part-Time accounts officer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance of TCCI & TBEC financial systems in accordance with the Finance policies and procedures. Additionally, the Accounts Officer will be responsible for the timely provision of accurate financial reports.
- Responsible for the overall financial responsibilities of the organisation, specifically the processing of:
3. Purchase Orders
5. Accounts Reconciliation
6. Budget monitoring & reporting
8. All preparations for the external audit
A detailed Job Description is available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 25168
Qualifications & Experience/skills
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma in Accounting in required
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar position with proven experience
- Excellent communication skills in Tongan & English
- Strong experience working with QuickBooks
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Chamber of Commerce and its programmes and processes preferred
Hours of Work:
The successful applicant will be required to work one (1) day a week from 08:30am - 05:00pm. Remuneration will be based on experience.
To apply, please submit a Cover letter, along with your detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of at least 2 references by email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 05:00pm Friday 24th August 2018. Only applicants with ability to start immediately need apply. Interviews may be held before the closing date.