Basic Record Keeping & Budgeting was also delivered in Ha'apai on the 14th October. Great turn out for this 1 day course. Participants also received a certificate afterwards.
Talitali Kakai Lelei Training was delivered in Ha'apai on the 14th October. Participants were awarded with a certificate of accomplishment after the 1 day course.
1. Writing a Marketing Plan (14-15 November)
2. Product Packaging & Design (16 November)
3. Sales Course -Art of Gentle Selling (14-15 November) TONGATAPU
4. Marketing -Branding & Advertising (16-17 November)
5. Product Design -Jewelry Making (15-18 November)
6. Basic & Advance Sewing (14-19 November)
7. Talitali Kakai Lelei (16 November)
8. Writing a Marketing Plan (18 & 21 November)
9. Effective Communication for Tourism (22 November)
10. Tax & CT (1-2 December)
To register or for more information please contact Ilaisaane Tupou on 25168 ext. 214 or visit our website @ www.tbec.to
Livestock Training was delivered in Ha'apai on the 12th - 13th October. Each participants were awarded with a certificate of accomplishment.
SWP Pre-departure training went well today. 15 workers leaving for Akers Farm in Australia. Best of luck to you all
Seasonal Workers Programme running great. 26 workers turned up for their pre-departure training. Good luck to you all
TBEC Trainer Chris Elphick (Learnfast Pacific) delivered a 2-day course on Supervisory on 05 - 07 Oct.
Official Launching of the Community Development Plans for Tonga hosted by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Trade. TBEC was invited to this event which was held at the Queen Salote Memorial Hall. Guest of Honour for this remarkable event was the Honourable Prime Minister of Tonga, Mr. Samuela 'Akilisi Pohiva. Also attending this Launch was the President of the Constitutional Church of Tonga, Lord Matoto, CEO of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ms. 'Ana Bing Fonua and also the IFAD Regional Manager Mr. Sakiusa Tubuna and other distinguish guests.